2. Personal Information
3. Use Restrictions
4. Hyperlinks from the Site
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites and web pages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). Apartmani d.o.o. does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. Apartmani d.o.o. is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Site does not indicate Apartmani d.o.o. approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Site to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
6. Liability of Apartmani d.o.o. and Its Licensors and Partners
The use of the Site or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents of this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Apartmani d.o.o. may make changes or improvements at any time.
THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, APARTMANI D.O.O. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. APARTMANI D.O.O. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APARTMANI D.O.O. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT APARTMANI D.O.O.) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
9. Applicable Laws
10. Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe any content accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting Apartmani d.o.o. (address identified below) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the content.
3. Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
Petra Svačića 41c
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Apartmani d.o.o. maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Site who are repeat infringers.
11. Complete Agreement
Tour With Zoran
Petra Svačića 41c
Registered at Commercial Court in Dubrovnik, Du/Tt-10/150-2
Fund capital: 20.000,00HRK paid in full
Member of the Board: Zoran Turajlić
IBAN: HR 7623400091110421687
ID CODE: HR-AB-20-090028580